Wednesday, December 30, 2009

See What Others Do, Get The Ideas, Custom-made It

13 Muharam 1431H (Wednesday, 30 December 2009)

During my long holiday (Friday till Sunday, 26 till 27 December 2009) I was doing some surfing about manual / procedure in handling examination. I have to come out with some ideas / Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) because in year 2010, Penilaian Tahap Kecekapan (PTK) for Ministry Of Education will be in form of examination for all grades.

I like this web site;
http://exam.jkr.gov.my (Laman Web Seksyen Peperiksaan Anjuran JKR Malaysia).

The spots I like are:
  • Carta Aliran Calon
  • Garis Panduan Pengawasan Peperiksaan
  • Arahan Kepada Calon
  • Laporan Naziran
So I save this web site for my future reference and to be share with my colleague at the office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment