Friday, January 01, 2010

APPLY YOUR LEAVE USING “APLIKASI HRMIS”

14 Muharam 1431H (Thursday, 31 December 2009)

Today I upgrade my knowledge and skill with HRMIS application.

My “azam” in year 2010, I will apply my leave on line. In order to accomplish it, I make some note for future reference .

Steps To Apply Leave Using “Aplikasi HRMIS”:

  1. Open the website: http://www.eghrmis.gov.my
  2. Click "Aplikasi HRMIS"
  3. Log in
  4. Click "Hantar"
  5. Click "Pengurusan Saraan, Faedah & Ganjaran"
  6. Click "Pengurusan Cuti"
  7. Click "Permohonan Cuti"
  8. Click "Pemohon Cuti"
  9. - Kategori Cuti : Pilih "Cuti Kerana Perkhidmatan"
  10. - Jenis Cuti : Pilih "Cuti Rehat"
  11. Click "Teruskan"
  12. Paparan "Permohonan Cuti Rehat" - lengkapkan
  13. Click "Hantar"
So I'm done. Remember to apply leave at least 3 day before.

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment