Sunday, January 24, 2010

SHARING SASARAN KERJA TAHUNAN (SKT)

8 Safar 1431H, Sunday

Today I started to write my GRATITUDE JOURNAL. Keep a gratitude journal is one out of 10 ways to be happy, according to the article in Women Weekly magazine issue this week (I guess).

"KEEP A GRATITUDE JOURNAL. Positive emotions create feelings of happiness. Optimism, hopefulness, curiosity and gratitude are part of the basket of emotions. Every day you can write down in your gratitude journal the things that you are grateful for."

Last Friday (6 Safar 1431H, 22 January 2010), I shared my Sasaran Kerja Tahunan (SKT) for year 2010 with Rosemawati, my colleague in Unit Penilaian, Bahagian Pembangunan dan Penilaian Kompetensi (BPPK) Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia (KPM). Rosemawati just joint BPPK in October 2009. Before this she was a teacher.

Her SKT for this year is totally different from what she used to write. I explained the details of my SKT. For the task which involve cost, budget should be put in. It will easy to plan the cost for next year.

I also remind her that at the end of the year, there will be another column which we must write, the achievement for the particular task, the cost had been spent.

I also advised her to do documentation for every task she did. This documentation will be the proof for the job she done. The minutes she wrote for the meetings which is not her core business, will be her contribution to organization (BPPK). She must keep a copy. She will need it when it comes for promotion or appraisal.

Giving advice to Rosemawati also remind myself to do the same thing. Rosemawati is a type of person who want to learn, discuss work and appreciate what she learn. So far I can get along with her. Hope my friendship with her last forever.
Free Signature Generator
Free Signature Generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment