Sunday, January 03, 2010

My Resolutions In Year 1431H / 2010


17 Muharam 1431H (Sunday, 03 January 2010)

This year, new year according Islamic Calender (01 Muharam) is close to new year according to Masihi Calender (long time ago use it, not sure what it call. Easy say "tahun mat saleh"). 01 Muharam 1431H was on 18 December 2009.

As usual, early of the year, so much thought and excitement had been put in about New Year Resolution. I want to have a value added to my skill, capture my experiences with some writing and easy to access it, share knowledge with others. That's why I become one of the blogger. I force myself to write in English, put aside the grammar rules, focus on spelling. I was an oversea graduate but I stop thinking, talking and writing in English long time ago.

My Target In Year 1431H or 2010:
  1. Be well-organized individual whose desk is always free of clutter;
  2. Publish at least 365 posts in my blog;
  3. Settle my car insurance using coins collecting;
  4. Apply all my leave (Cuti Rehat) using "Aplikasi HRMIS";
  5. Do 4 books review;
  6. Pay more for Zakat Pendapatan;
  7. Fasting on Monday and Thursday;
  8. Attend 3 courses which related to my career;
  9. Get extra income RM6K per year;
  10. Have 1 trip family holiday.
My doa for myself and family:
"Semoga Allah jadikan Subuhku cahaya, Zohorku gembira, Asarku bahagia, Maghribku keampunan, Isyakku keberkatan dan doa ku sekeluarga diterima, diberkati rezeki ku sekeluarga serta dibuka pada ku sekeluarga pintu syurga tanpa sempadan, amin."

SELAMAT TAHUN BARU HIJRAH 1431H
Free Signature Generator
Free Signature Generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment